Raising children is a great job, no matter what your kid’s zodiac sign. Astrology can help you make sense of the process. There are some tips for the parents how to get on with the children born with different zodiac sign.
THE ARIES CHILD:
Aries has an impulsive, energetic nature. They love sports and all forms of physical activity. They do not like limits and they do not like being told what to do. They tell the truth. They have strong emotions.
- Help the kid to direct the energy in the most useful way.
- Remember, Aries resonates to the energy of a warrior. Help your Aries child identify and pursue his or her personal cause, so that fiery energy can be put to good use.
THE TAURUS CHILD:
Taurus children are stable and stubborn. They like the established order of routine. They can’t get on with any unexpected events. They tend to be slow, methodical learners. Theycan act in a stubborn manner.
- Try to work with, rather than against, any stubborn streak in your little Taurus. Remember, you cannot push a bull with his feet planted, but you can hold out a carrot and make him come along quite easily.
THE GEMINI CHILD:
These little ones want to know everything and will ask endless questions. Calming their quick-moving minds may take effort. Usually, they dislike routine, preferring to have some type of variety and excitement in their day-to-day lives.
- Encourage them to express themselves verbally and in writing, you may find you have a great orator or novelist on your hands. They may need help sometimes to calm their restless minds, find it helps to make long walks, or relaxing hot baths, part of their day.
THE CANCER CHILD:
Cancer children attach on the deepest subconscious level to their mothers. They often want to live near home their entire lives.. They tend to have very emotional and highly sensitive natures.
- Make it a priority to assure your Cancer child that you love them. Cancers can have difficulty releasing emotions, and you must use care about what occurs in their emotional life.
THE LEO CHILD:
Leo children have a sense of regality about them. They enjoy the spot-light and make natural leaders. Leo children like to have fun.
- These children need positive male role models as well. Leo children respond well to heartfelt praise and compliments.
- Encourage them to apply for leadership positions and guide them to using their authority in positive ways.
THE VIRGO CHILD:
They do well with all types of mental puzzles, and usually enjoy complex intellectual games such as chess or scrabble. Virgo tends to indicate a shy or unsure nature, and these children may be timid when young. .
-Virgos need to be needed.
- If you tell them ten things they do well, but then mention one thing they do wrong, all their focus goes to that one wrong thing.
THE LIBRA CHILD:
These children desire peace and harmony in their surroundings, and dislike discord of any kind. Libra children enjoy painting, dancing, music, and all forms of artistic expression.
- Encourage them, and they will bloom into full-fledged artists.
- Avoid harsh words or angry emotions around them. They respond much better to polite requests and civilized interaction.
THE SCORPIO CHILD:
Scorpio children need to achieve mastery over themselves, and many times they want to control others too. Scorpio children do not tend to take orders well, unless they have an established respect for that authority figure.
- Respect their need for privacy and do not try to understand all the recesses of their minds. You can help them learn positive ways to deal with their intense feelings.
THE SAGITTARIUS CHILD:
Sagittarius children have an open and generous nature. They tend to see overall trends, and like to focus on an overall picture. They do not like details.These children love to travel and have adventures.
- Encourage them in their pursuits, and you may find yourself amazed at what they can attain. They enjoy social events and team sports.
THE CAPRICORN CHILD:
These children seem old and wise, even at birth. .Capricorn children seem naturally focused on ambition, success, and mastery of the material world. They can have a reserved nature.
- These children will become tomorrow’s business leaders, so encourage them in their climb to the top.
- You can support their plans and cheer them on their way. They may not show appreciation on the outside, but will treasure it on the inside.
THE AQUARIAN CHILD:
Fair-minded, socially conscious, and with a desire for freedom, these children need a great deal of space to develop their unique personalities. They will follow the crowd, but only if they can do their own thing as well.
- Aquarians will follow rules, even if they do not like them, so long as they have had a say in the decision-making process.
- Aquarius is the sign that rules democracy; they understand they can be out-voted, they just need to know they do have a vote.
THE PISCES CHILD:
The Pisces child talks to imaginary friends. They tend to be gentle, sensitive, intuitive, and emotional. They love music and have innate musical talent.
- Act in a gentle, calm, and always loving manner.
- Encourage their spiritual side, for they came here to perfect their souls, not to participate in the materialistic world.